Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am not MIA

Well you ask, what could be up with this looser?

Why does he not blog???

At least that I what I have been reminded by Katrina!

Well April and May have been wicked busy for work and regular life.

Carter Finished T-Ball at the beginning of May, and loved it!! He still wants to play more. As T-Ball finished, is was off for my work conference in May. We stayed 5 nights the Grand Californian. While I worked, the family had fun and enjoyed the park. The last two days, we had some family come down. It was the first time that they had taken their kids to Disney. Everyone had some much fun. After the conference was over, I had to stay an additional week in OC to train an employee. I HATED being away from the family so much.

I finally made it home in time for Mothers Day. Apparently everyone feels that we had to celebrate at my house. All worked out well. I hosted a Mothers day Bruch. It was great, we had a good time visiting and letting the MOM’s rest and have a peaceful day. The Kids got Sherri a Nintendo DS. She has been asking for Brain Age. SHE IS ADDICTED. She is either doing the daily training or playing soduko (SP??)

Then the following week, back on the road. It seem like that is all I have been doing….

Mid month, Sherri and I celbrated our 10th wedding anniversary. WOW… we cant be that old. I think we got married at age 10. Who knows…

We took a trip to the central coast. Right during the heat wave. It was in the 90’s in San Luis Obispo, and 80 and 70’s right at the beach. We did enjoy driving around with the top down in the car for a bit.

We returned on Saturday night to prepare Ella’s 2nd Birthday. WOW Does time fly. Yes my princess is two. She has recently begun to “work” her dad. Apparently I am the softie and let her get what she wants. Lately she has found our stash of Jelly Beans… She will go by where the jar is, look at us with a very cute look, and say “Daddy, Bean” and well I can not say no. This is going to be very expensive when she gets older… I may need to get a few more jobs, so I won’t have to say no.

Well another road trip for work, this time I was able to swing by and visit my BFF Shari at a “Storm” game. It was a lot of fun visiting and catching up. We must do that again!!

Upon arriving back to town, it was straight to Carters Graduation. That is right Carter graduated from Preschool and HE WAS ACCEPTED INTO KINDERGARDEN. YEAHHHH

We were concerned, the school has high requirements and we just kept praying that God will guide us if that is where he should go to school.

Well I am in Artesia right now at a Starbucks… Surprise!!

I have to head to a meeting but wanted to catch my friends on what has happened. No I am not missing.

God bless everyone and have a great end of May and I hope to right again before July…

(Katrina has to keep me on track) This is a 12 step program right???

3 comments:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Hey, sorry I missed your call tonight. I was at the baseball fields. Wednesday is my day to close the snack bar.
Everything is good here. Glad to see all is well with your family. Congrats on everything that has been happening. We will talk soon.
And hopefully can get together for lunch when you are this way again.
This BFF misses you too. :-)

Katrina :) said...

OMG! I am so very proud of you. Wow, look at all that exciting stuff that happened. You never keep me informed. :( Oh well, I guess if you blog once a month I will know (kinda) what is going on and how you are doing. Hey, when you come down next with Sherri, we should all get together and do dinner or something, I would love to meet her. Would be lots of fun I am sure!!

How was that Starbucks? I had an iced coffee from McD's last night at 9pm (and I am not a coffee person and had no idea that I would not have slept AT ALL, still awake, this sucks... UGH!) and it tasted pretty good. But, paying for it now. LOL NO coffee for me. I don't even like the taste of it. Why did I do that... See, I am rambling on and on. LOL

Anyhoo... Glad you blogged and I will remind you again next month if you forget my little buddy!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Ok, it's almost been 2 months. I think it's time for an update.
I know I know, I have become Katrina. But someone has to keep you updating this thing.